Wardie Primary School
|1931||E J MacRae, City Architect|
This school was built for Edinburgh Corporation and has has not changed name. It was built at a time when houses were being constructed in the area and the population, including children, was increasing.
The school celebrated its 75th anniversary in 2007.
The playing fields next to the school were used during World War II for the Lochinvar camp, temporary housing for people made homeless during wartime.