Granton School (former)
The school was built for Cramond Parish School Board in 1885 (at the time that part of the Granton area was outside both Edinburgh and Leith.) By the 1930s it had become too small for the increasing number of children in the area, and a new building was built at Boswall Parkway. The West Granton Road building was later used by St David's RC School before it too moved to a new building in West Pilton Place in the 1950s.
The building at West Granton Road has since been used by the Compass Adventure Centre and is now used by Granton Youth Centre.